We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit, so you can find all our COVID Safety measures
on this page. Please take the time to read these guidelines before
attending a show.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: When an event is cancelled
In the event of a performance being cancelled or rescheduled due to COVID-19, the ticket buyer will be entitled to exchange their tickets to the new date, convert their ticket price into a gift voucher valid for 3 years, or obtain a full refund when contacted by our Box Office staff at the time of cancellation.
Any payments made using Service NSW Discover vouchers will be converted into an Art House Gift Voucher (valid for 3 years), and the remaining balance refunded back the way it was purchased (e.g. to credit card or EFTPOS).
Once tickets are exchanged for a rescheduled performance, the new transaction is final, and our standard refund/exchange policy will come into effect. Under this policy, tickets are not refundable and cannot be exchanged except as set out in the LPA Code of Practice for Event Ticketing in Australia.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have a positive COVID test
If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or awaiting COVID test results please do not attend the theatre. You
will be able to receive a gift voucher
for the value of the ticket purchase to use for a future show at The Art House (valid for
3 years). Please contact our Box Office via phone (02 4335 1485) or email ([email protected]
) up to 4 hours
prior to your performance start time as indicated on your ticket. For shows over the weekend your gift voucher may be processed on the next working day, but you must still notify the Box Office up to 4 hours prior to performance time. If you notify the Box Office within 4 hours of a performance commencing,
we are unable to issue credit, but you are welcome to give your ticket to someone else to attend in your place. If you become unwell and are unable to attend, someone may attend in your place.
Please do not visit The Art House if you;
- are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms
- are awaiting the results of a COVID test
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Paperless tickets (book online!) – we encourage all patrons to book online to receive tickets by email to reduce queuing at the Box Office. You do not need to print your tickets as you may show them on your phone.
- Cash payments discouraged – please pay with credit or debit card to reduce contact and cash handling for you and our staff. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and EFTPOS at the Box Office, Café and Bar.
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes – high contact areas are frequently cleaned and sanitised.
- Sanitiser provided throughout the building – please continue to practice good hand hygiene when using restrooms, and use the hand
sanitiser provided while moving through the venue.
- Staff training in COVID Safety – our staff are educated on COVID Safety measures and abide by our COVID Safety Plan.
We continue to take advice from the NSW Government Department of Health, as well as from Live Performance Australia, the peak body for the live performance