The Central Coast industry network for professionals. Join our growing network of local creatives by applying to become an Art House Artist. We want to learn about you, your practice, and professional experience. Simply fill in this short form, shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes. We encourage First Nations artists and artists from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Art House Artists
Members will receive exclusive updates with information and offers that include:
- Upcoming creative opportunities and applications for support
- Advice and advocacy
- Project development and support
- Industry connections
- Skills and professional development opportunities
- Invitations to our exclusive The Art House Industry networking events
- Invitations to in-house creative development showings
- Support with funding applications and budgets
- Discounts on tickets to most of our The Art House Presents Program, as well as some other shows
- VIP invitations to events: post-show drinks and complimentary canapes, opportunities to meet the artists, pre-show talks, invitations to Q and As and more.
The Art House Industry
A series of networking events for Central Coast artists to meet and greet and learn about each other, to build community, connections, and collaborations. These events are exclusively for The Art House Artists by invitation and will happen sporadically throughout the year.
Included in these events are opportunities to:
- Showcase an individual or small group
- Informal on-the-couch conversations with industry leaders
- Meet and greet your industry peers
- Create connections and collaborations
- Become a part of a growing cultural hub
- Keep up to date with what is happening across the Central Coast creative sector.